What Is Lotus Flower About Radiohead

What Is Lotus Flower About Radiohead. It may sound simple, but it’s true. I will shape myself into your pocket invisible, do what you want, do what you want i will shrink and i will disappear.

Radiohead Lotus Flower — STK studio
Radiohead Lotus Flower — STK studio from stkfilms.com

There’s an empty space inside my heart where the weeds take root Therefore, it is my take that the song is more about a parent's struggle to come to terms with the fact that a. I will slip into the groove and cut me up, and cut me up.

Yes, Lotus Flower Is The Title And Yes That Is One Of The Eight Auspicious Symbols Of The Religion.


I remember reading somewhere that it could be referred to as radiohead's pastoral album, so you can take that for what it's worth. Lotus flower is the fifth track and first single from radiohead's eighth studio album, the king of limbs. I will shrink and i will disappear.

Click A Star To Vote.


‘cos all i want is the moon upon a stick, just to see what if, just to see what is. Lotus flower is a really hard one to make heads or tails off of. Now to me this song is pretty special, even for radiohead.

It May Sound Simple, But It’s True.


Thom said, the first time he played this song, that he wrote it whilst on holiday for his daughter. Lotus flower (sbtrkt rmx) lyrics: Put the lotus flower into my room slowly we unfurl as lotus flowers 'cause all i want is the moon upon a stick i dance around a pit the darkness is beneath i can't kick your habit just to feed your fast ballooning head listen to your heart

Mi Introdurrò Furtivamente Nella Tua Tasca.


It is buddhist in some regard. As lotus flowers ‘cause all i want is the moon upon a stick just to see what if just to see what it is i can’t kick the habit just to feed your fast ballooning head listen to your heart. The most obvious read imo is it's an album about wanting to return to nature, told in the form of a parable about a man enduring a bad depressive spiral.

Put The Lotus Flower Into My Room Slowly We Unfurl As Lotus Flowers 'Cause All I Want Is The Moon Upon A Stick I Dance Around A Pit The Darkness Is Beneath I Can't Kick Your Habit Just To Feed Your Fast Ballooning Head Listen To Your Heart


‘lotus flower’ is taken from ‘the king of limbs’ out on xl recordings. The track was however first performed by the band in january 2010 at a haiti benefit concert which took place in los angeles. I will shape myself into your pocket invisible, do what you want, do what you want i will shrink and i will disappear.