Lotus Flower Radiohead Genius

Lotus Flower Radiohead Genius. Lotus flower by radiohead from king of limbs (2011) i will sneak myself into your pocket invisible, do what you want, do what you want i will sink and i will disappear i will slip into the groove and cut me up and cut me up there's an empty space inside my heart where the weeds take root so now i'll set you free i'll set you free there's. Try to keep my spirits up, that's why i lays it down.

Radiohead Lotus Flower (Single Ladies Edition) YouTube
Radiohead Lotus Flower (Single Ladies Edition) YouTube from www.youtube.com

Try to keep my spirits up, that's why i lays it down. ‘lotus flower’ is taken from ‘the king of limbs’ out on xl recordings. I will sink and i will disappear.

I Will Shape Myself Into Your Pocket / Invisible / Do What You Want / Do What You Want / I Will Shrink And I Will Disappear / I Will Slip Into The Groove / And Cut Me Off.


Lotus flower by radiohead from king of limbs (2011) i will sneak myself into your pocket invisible, do what you want, do what you want i will sink and i will disappear i will slip into the groove and cut me up and cut me up there's an empty space inside my heart where the weeds take root so now i'll set you free i'll set you free there's. Yes, lotus flower is the title and yes that is one of the eight auspicious symbols of the religion. No disrespecting, baby, just tryna make you smile.

There's An Empty Space Inside My Heart.


Buy & stream it here: I will shrink and i will disappear. But it's the genius of thom yorke that makes all that possible i think.

Now To Me This Song Is Pretty Special, Even For Radiohead.


It may sound simple, but it’s true. I will sneak myself into your pocket invisible, do what you want, do what you want i will sink and i will disappear i will slip into the groove and cut me up. Genius is the ultimate source.

Try To Keep My Spirits Up, That's Why I Lays It Down.


It features singer thom yorke's falsetto over syncopated beats and a synthesiser bassline. Its music video, featuring yorke's erratic dancing, attracted millions of views and spawned an internet meme. Released 7 march 2011 on n/a (catalog no.

I Loves Radiohead Very Muchies.


I will shape myself into your pocket. And you got that bomb, huh, i'm tryna detonate you. Lotus flower is a really hard one to make heads or tails off of.