Lotus Flower Radiohead Testo

Lotus Flower Radiohead Testo. Lotus flower by radiohead from king of limbs (2011) i will sneak myself into your pocket invisible, do what you want, do what you want i will sink and i will disappear i will slip into the groove and cut me up and cut me up there's an empty space inside my heart where the weeds take root so now i'll set you free i'll set you free there's. It features singer thom yorke's falsetto over syncopated beats and a synthesiser bassline.its music video, featuring yorke's erratic dancing, attracted millions of views and inspired an internet meme.

"Lotus Flower" music video by Radiohead NationalTurk
"Lotus Flower" music video by Radiohead NationalTurk from www.nationalturk.com

Non riesco a perdere il vizio Nella sezione tour di idioteque.it troverai tutte le date, non perdere un istante e acquista il tuo biglietto!. I will sink and i will disappear.

April 18, 2011 April 18, 2011.


Invisible, do what you want, do what you want. I will shape myself into your pocket. There's an empty space inside my heart.

Radiohead First Performed The Track During A January 2010 Haiti Benefit Concert In.


Mi piace pensare i radiohead come un'incarnazione di philip dick in musica. I will slip into the groove and cut me up and cut me up. It may sound simple, but it’s true.

Bbmaj7 Gm Slowly We Unfurl F As Lotus Flowers Bbmaj7 Gm 'Cos All I Want Is The Moon Upon A Stick F Bbmaj7 Just To See What If Gm Just To See What Is F I Can't Kick Your Habit Bbmaj7 Gm Just To Feed Your Fast Ballooning Head F.


I will shape myself into your pocket invisible, do what you want, do what you want i will shrink and i will disappear i will slip into the groove and cut me up, and cut me up there's an empty space inside my heart where the weeds take root and now i'll set you free i'll set you free Invia un testo news dal mondo della musica i testi delle canzoni degli artisti emergenti Rem7 there's an empty space inside my heart where the weeds.

Inoltre Nella Message Board Scatterbrain Potrai Conoscere Tanti Fans Che Come Te Aspettano Solo L’occasione Giusta Per Un Live:


Il testo e il video della canzone lotus flower dei radiohead: There's an empty space inside my heart. From ancient times it has been a divine symbol in asian traditions representing the virtue of sexual purity and in the classical literature of many asian cultures the lotus was often used in verse as an allegory for ideal feminine attributes.

Buy & Stream It Here:


Come fiori di loto ′cause all i want is the moon upon a stick. ‘lotus flower (sbtrkt rmx)’ is taken from tkol rmx 1234567 out on xl recordings. I will sink and i will disappear.