Lotus Flower Radiohead Significato

Lotus Flower Radiohead Significato. There's an empty space inside my heart. Lotus flower is a song by the english rock band radiohead, released on their eighth studio album, the king of limbs (2011).

Radiohead's 'Lotus Flower' Video Perfected A Viral Dance
Radiohead's 'Lotus Flower' Video Perfected A Viral Dance from www.mtv.com

When thom debuted lotus flower live he mentioned that it was dedicated to one of his kids, so with that knowledge a lot of the lyrics start making sense. We will sink and be quiet as mice while the cat is away and do what we want do what we want. We suck your blood isn't bad, its just on beat 4.

Del Álbum The King Of Limbs.i Will Shrink Myself Into Your Pocketinvisibledo What You Wantdo What You Wanti Will Shrink A.


Lotus flower ‘cause all i want is the moon upon a stick. Testi con traduzione di radiohead: There’s an empty space inside my heart.

Now To Me This Song Is Pretty Special, Even For Radiohead.


I will shake myself into your pocket. Invisible, do what you want, do what you want. Invisible, do what you want, do what you want.

Lotus Flower Is A Really Hard One To Make Heads Or Tails Off Of.


I will shape myself into your pocket invisible, do what you want, do what you want i will shrink and i will disappear i will slip into the groove and cut me up, and cut me up there's an empty space inside my heart where the weeds take root and now i'll set you free i'll set you free there's an empty space inside my. Non hai capito le parole? Palapa at upper buena vista, 184 ne 50th terrace, miami, fl 33137.

Mi Introdurrò Furtivamente Nella Tua Tasca.


There’s an empty space inside my heart and now it won’t take root I don't even understand all of the lyrics myself, however here is my interpretation of it: So now i’ll set you free.

142,835 Views, Added To Favorites 2,195 Times.


I will sink and i will disappear. Lotus flower is a song by the english rock band radiohead, released on their eighth studio album, the king of limbs (2011). As lotus flowers and all i want is the moon upon a stick dancing around the pit just to see what it is i can’t kick the habit just to feed your fast ballooning head listen to your heart.